Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Discover a wide array of Proceedings of Fabulous, with prospective papers from prolific researchers in their respective areas. The research reports enable the demonstration of descriptive studies in current trends in the society and observation reflected through field research that gives contributive impact to the development of humanities studies.
The series covers edited volumes and conference proceedings on several areas. The subject areas covered by the series are:
- Philosophy and Behavioral Studies
- Law and Legal Studies
- Language and Literature
- Political Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Religion and Cultural Studies
- Inter-cultural studies
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Library and Information Sciences
- Safety Research
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.